A new week is always around the corner and it will come regardless of how you feel.
Here are some tips that successful people do to engage in positive thinking and reflect on positive experiences before ending the #weekend:
– Plan your week – set goals and deadlines for the week ahead.
– If your week ahead is jammed and you are unlikely to be available – invest in spending time with loved ones.
– Take a walk or go to a class at the gym – sweat out the toxins of the week and centre yourself to start a new week.
– Most successful people read every night before bed – make Sunday night reading part of your routine.
– Nothing will take your mind off any stresses in your life like serving people who are less fortunate – find ways to volunteer or help in the local community.
– Journal – Write down your thoughts to help you get to the bottom of what’s bugging you, or give you the perspective that things aren’t so bad after all.
– Sundays provide a great opportunity to pursue some kind of cultural activity – whether it be seeing a play, visiting an art museum, or local historical sites.
I hope this inspires you this Sunday to DO More, BE More and ACHIEVE More. ??
See here what responses I got to the question: Are there any other tips you would add to the list?