Here's a series of questions that you can ask a prospective business coach to make sure you will get an excellent return on your coaching investment.
1) Will you be able to trust them, as you could be working with them for many years in the growth of your business?
2) Have they achieved what you aspire to achieve and have a proven track record in business? Have they won any awards?
3) Have they have lots of successful businesses who they coach already, as you will get far more value being amongst a successful environment?
4) Do they offer group coaching and a quarterly planning day, as well as 1:1 coaching (which is 6 hours of coaching time each month). You and your team will get a lot of educational benefit from these powerful sessions.
5) What size companies do they currently work with? And have you seen some of their testimonials?
6) Are they part of a professional coaching organisation?
7) Are they fully congruent with what they say?
8) Do they also have a successful coach themselves, as having a coach in business is essential to being at the top of your game?
9) Do they have a tool bag full of some of the most powerful strategies that have been tested in the SME sector to grow virtually any business?
10) Do they guarantee a return on investment?